Paradigm are now offering monthly GDP training sessions at their offices in Rushden, Northants, NN10.
Training sessions include;
1) GDP Training for Managers and RP Teams, covering the 10 critical chapters of the EU Guidelines for Good Distribution Practice for Medicines for Human use 2013/C 343/01
2) Audit training – A day of training on auditing a GDP quality management system, including tips and processes.
3) Change Control, Deviations, Corrective Actions and Falsified Medicines – A half day (or full day) of training covering how to manage your change controls, deviations and CAPAs. We include real life examples and breakout sessions, plus some real life case studies on falsified medicines, diversion of drugs of abuse and more.
4) GDP Training for Pharmacy wholesale collection points – an abridged training including procedures, processes and activities for a basic wholesale collection point.
5) GDP refresher training – update training including the latest MHRA requirements/expectations.
6) Warehouse Operative and Pharmacy Wholesale Assistant Training – training relating to receiving, checking, storage and handing over of shipments to couriers or delivery drivers.
7) Driver Training – A half-day driver training including the basics of GDP, security, event reporting and careful handling of product.
We like to remain flexible, based on our attendance base, and frequently carry out training on client sites (especially where they have multiple personnel).
If necessary, we can carry out remote, web-based training and screen share the presentation – but the classroom experience is always preferable.
Have you had your annual GDP training?
Did it hit the spot or was it meaningless babble, citing regulations and expectations but not helping you practically run your business?
Why not try our cogent approved courses?
UPDATE: in February 2019 we made changes to our GDP training courses for more information click this link to an updated post.
10 Mar 2020
2 Apr 2019
2 Apr 2019
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.