Home Office List of Controlled Substances

Home>>Good Distribution PracticeMHRAAssociates>>Home Office List of Controlled Substances

Well, it has been a long time coming, but the Home Office have now re-posted the list of controlled substances which has been down for over a year.




This list shows drug classifications as well as schedules, and although not exhaustive is a useful tool.

To supply controlled drugs a site needs a WDA(H) with “Narcotic and Psychotropic” PLUS a Home Office Licence.

Read our useful blogs for further information.

Need a WDA or a Home Office licence and not sure how to apply?

Contact us for more information.

Welcome to a new Paradigm!

Please follow and like us:

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.