We host monthly GDP training sessions at our office in Northamptonshire – for all of the dates take a look at our training calendar.
Furthermore, we discuss company culture, training methods, change control, outsourced activities, falsified medicines, deviations and Corrective and Preventive Action and complaints in greater detail.
The recently added second day includes practical application of;
– Auditing and self-inspections – a competency based training and assessment.
– Dealing with deviations – practical training on logging and investigating deviations.
– Preparing Corrective and Preventive Actions, including root cause analysis.
There is more information on our blog.
Being able to go into further detail on these topics, and document deviations, CAPAs and changes offers more value to those with less QA experience, or as a refresher for those who are less involved in the quality management system.
This course is ideal for initial GDP training for RPs and senior managers, or refresher training (which will be needed regularly in our fast moving regulatory environment).
Pre and post training tests are used to show improvement of your knowledge and competency.
The cost of our GDP training is just £1,095+VAT. Discounted prices can be given if multiple people from your company will be attending, especially if you all require an overnight stay.
This cost includes;
– Two-day intensive training that is crammed with GDP information and guidance.
– Pre and post training assessments (and a certificate if you pass the post training).
– A training folder which includes a copy of the EU GDP Guidance, a list of useful links and a variety of leaflets.
– A Paradigm USB (plus tin) which contains a number of helpful documents relating to GDP.
– Restaurant lunch on day one, and buffet day two, and refreshments on both days.
– It gives us the opportunity to personally answer any questions you have during the training which helps us to aid your understanding.
– You have the opportunity to network with other people within the same industry and learn about/from their experiences.
Or, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we can also answer any questions and, in certain circumstances, provide a discount code.
If there is a large group that require training we can arrange a separate training date at our office just for your company, or we could come to your site – this can be for either the full GDP training or on certain topics/areas of your choosing.
We can provide group training for drivers, admin staff, warehouse personnel and senior managers.
Please inform us of any requirements you have (e.g. dietary or accessibility) via email at email@example.com and we will do everything we can to meet those needs.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.