Paradigm are offering monthly GDP training sessions at their offices in Rushden, Northants, NN10.
Training sessions include;
1) GDP Training for Managers and RP Teams, covering all 10 chapters of the EU Guidelines for Good Distribution Practice for Medicines for Human use 2013/C 343/01
2) Audit training – A day of training on auditing a GDP quality management system, including tips and processes
3) Change Control, Deviations and Corrective Actions – A day of training covering how to manage your change controls, deviations and CAPAs, with real life examples and breakout sessions
4) GDP Training for Pharmacy wholesale collection points – an abridged training, including procedures, processes and activities for a basic wholesale collection point
5) GDP refresher training – update training, including latest MHRA requirements/expectations
We like to remain flexible, based on our attendance base, and frequently carry out training on client sites, especially where they have multiple personnel.
If necessary we can carry out remote, web-based training, and screen share the presentation, but the classroom experience is always preferable.
Have you had your GDP training? Did it hit the spot? Was it meaningless babble, citing regulations and expectations but not helping you practically run your business?
Contact us for dates and pricing.
13 Mar 2017
24 Feb 2017