Paradigm are offering monthly GDP training sessions at their offices in Rushden, Northants, NN10.
Training sessions include;
1) GDP Training for Managers and RP Teams, covering the 10 relevant chapters of the EU Guidelines for Good Distribution Practice for Medicines for Human use 2013/C 343/01
2) Audit training – A day of training on auditing a GDP quality management system, including tips and processes
3) Change Control, Deviations and Corrective Actions – A day of training covering how to manage your change controls, deviations and CAPAs, with real life examples and breakout sessions
4) GDP Training for Pharmacy wholesale collection points – an abridged training, including procedures, processes and activities for a basic wholesale collection point
5) GDP refresher training – update training, including latest MHRA requirements/expectations
6) Warehouse Operative and Pharmacy Wholesale Assistant Training – training relating to receiving, checking, storage and handing over of shipments to couriers or delivery drivers
7) Driver Training – A half day driver training, including basics of GDP, security, event reporting and careful handling of product
We like to remain flexible, based on our attendance base, and frequently carry out training on client sites, especially where they have multiple personnel.
If necessary we can carry out remote, web-based training, and screen share the presentation, but the classroom experience is always preferable.
Contact us for dates and pricing.
13 Mar 2017
24 Feb 2017