We are often asked for assistance pre-inspection, and to help prepare a site in advance of the regulator’s visit.
How can we help you to help yourself?
If you don’t want to engage us to assist directly, then we recommend;
If you do think you need professional help we can visit in advance of your inspection date and assist with the following;
• Review your Standard Operating Procedures and Quality Management system, including anti-counterfeiting strategy/awareness
• Carry out a full audit, in the same fashion as an MHRA inspector
• Review your bona fides checks, temperature and cleaning records, and ensure that the RP has signed them off
• Track the lifetime of an order, from receipt of customers PO, through to sale and shipment
• Inspect the storage facilities and fabric of the building, including a pest control review
• Check your calibration certificates, temperature mapping of storage areas and fridges, and temperature records
• Check that deliveries are protected from bad weather and that goods-in is segregated from storage
• Review stock takes, recall notices, dummy recalls
• Investigate your CAPA and risk assessments
• Inspect the complaints protocols and file
This is not a complete list, but gives a flavour of what we can do for you.
What else can we do to help?
Do we offer coaching on how to “manage” an inspector like some companies? NO, we do not.
We have, however, added a fresh post on how to work with your inspector and get the most of your inspection.
We also run monthly training sessions on GDP, to find out more check out our training page. Another service we offer is compliance support memberships which can help you to ensure you are ready for inspections and GDP complaint.
Welcome to a new Paradigm!
17 Oct 2018
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.